What is Insomnia
Sleep is basic necessity of our health, on average 7 to 8 hours daily deep sleep is considered good for health,insomnia is medical terminology to define the lack of sleep.Sleep Problems are common in all age groups irrespective of gender. Hypertension and over burden is considered as main root cause of sleep disorders.
There are lot of sleeping pills available in market for sleep deprivation however its best remedy is to identify the root cause and trying to treat it through natural remedies.
For insomnia patient, the biggest challenge of life is the know that “how to fall asleep”, followings are insomnia symptoms along with impacts of insomnia:
*)Feeling difficulty to fall asleep OR No sleep at all
*)Inconsistency in sleep or awakening multiple times during night
*)Awakening too early in morning
*)In morning feeling like restlessness and feels like night passed awakening
*)Tiredness or sleepiness during the day
*)Depression, anxiety and Irritability and feel like quarreling on very common issues
*)Lack of concentration and loss of memory due to lack of quality sleep
Herbal Tips for Sleep Deprivation :
It is very important to treat insomnia on time otherwise it may lead to serious problems like depression, anxiety,loss of memory,tiredness , lack of concentration , constant headache , migraine and muscular pain etc, followings are home made natural remedies for lack of sleep or Insomnia
Insomnia Treatment through Tomato
1. Avoid Oily foods, Tea, Coffee or any other drugs in night, as these increase acidity in stomach and causes the Insomnia.
2. Take a red tomato , pour white sugar on it and eat this tomato, it will help you to fall in sleep.
Insomnia Treatment through Onion
1. Eat an onion for a good sleep OR alternatively you can mix the boiled onion in warm milk and drink it before going to bed.
Note : Onion can also be eaten by mixing in yogurt to treat the lack of sleep.
This is very effective for good sleep.
Insomnia Treatment through Gourd Oil
Gourd Oil or Pumpkin Oil is very efficient tonic for deep sleep, take 1 or 2 tea spoon of Gourd oil daily in evening for deep sleep, it will remove the habit of sleeping pills.
Gourd oil is also very effective for cough and flu .
In addition,eat Gourd with yogurt, it is very effective for sleep deprivation.
Eat Figs for Insomnia Treatment
Figs contain lot of health benefits including better digestion, teeth pain,Constipation treatment Eat Figs before eating meal and before going to bed, after constant using the figs about days you will feel improvement in your sleep.
Banana Tea to combat Insomnia
Banana contains lot of health benefits in general and specially its tea is very helpful to shut your eyes within few minutes, followings is the recipe to make this natural dream taking tea.
1. Take 1 litter of water and boil it on medium heat.
2. Take 1 banana and wash it (do not remove its peal). 3. cut the both end points of banana ( to remove the black or spoiled portion of banana).
4. Place the banana in hot water and then boil it for next 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes , take off the banana and throw it in dustbin.
6. Add 1 pinch of cinnamon and stir very well.
7. Keep this drink in refrigerator to let it cold , use 1 hour before going to bed after warming in microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds.
This tea is very effective to bring your dreams back
Insomnia Treatment Through Coriander
Eat coriander before going to bed, It will keep you very calm in night and will fall you asleep.